Profoto D1 Studio Kit 1000 Air
Please allow 4-7 weeks for delivery.
You know exactly what you’re going to get with the D1 monolight. It’s a solid all-rounder that delivers best-in-class performance time after time, a great step-in monolight. That’s why thousands of satisfied photographers throughout the world rely on it for consistent power, color output, and reliability.
With a 7 f-stop power range and short flash duration, its performance stacks up well against many of the high-end studio packs. If you’re looking for a proven, dependable performer that won’t let you down, look no further than the D1.
How much power do I need?
If you’re shooting mainly in-studio, a 250Ws version is great for most shoots. The 500Ws is an excellent all-around option and a popular choice. The 1000Ws is great for shooting on location outside and when you need enough power to light a bigger area.
Note: D1 Studio Kits include a bigger bag, a few selected light shaping tools and lightweight stands.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Reliable, durable, and tough.
- Delivers 250, 500, and 1000Ws over a 7 f-stop power range adjustable in 1/10 f-stop steps.
- Short flash duration even on high power settings.
- Can be wirelessly controlled from up to a 300 m range with any optional Air Remote.
- Delivers superior control and quality of light with its built-in reﬂector.
- Simple, intuitive user interface.
- Compatible with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools.